Free as Wind
The International Horse Show commercial clip.
The Big Bang
3D animation for Äksi Ice Center exposition.
Time-lapse video records a scene or objects with an interval of time. The interval can be from less than a second to a day or longer. Time-lapse is often used to turn slow state changing processes into a high speed video. We are using special weather-resistant cameras that record during a specified time (eg 1 minute) for a single frame. The result gives you the opportunity to see things that are not obvious at real time speeds – for instance the life-cycle of construction or different stages in the growth of plants. Time-lapse videos are superb addition to standard video or to include on your company’s webpage.
It is also possible to monitor time-lapse camera in real time via internet. You can also enlarge the entire image field which offers perfect opportunity for project managers to use the cameras for monitoring construction sites from office, home, smartphone (or in anywhere there is an internet connection).
Our time-lapse video solutions are in use by these companies:
- Eesti Energia AS - to capture the construction of the new power plant
- AS Port of Tallinn - to capture the construction of a new ferry pier
- AS Alstom - to capture building of an power plant
- Siemens – to capture the construction of Estlink2 converter stations in Finland and in Estonia
- Ülemiste city - to capture the breaking down of the old factory building Dvigatel
- Foundation Ida-Virumaa Industrial Areas Development - to capture the building of the new Narva Logistics Park
Eesti Energia õlitehas
Nordea maja ehitus